My name Stephen, I have been with T-Mobile as a loyal customer for the last 10 years my self and my family, I called to order a phone I-phone 7 I have been told I need to pay for the phone which is fine plus a $20 service to buy the phone, I was very surprise to goive them the business I have to pay a@20 order service that's a ridiculous, I told no she connect me to what called a customer care specialist the title to big, I was very impressed by the title a gentleman by the name Mr. Ryan introduce him self and ask me how can I help you, I TOLD THE STORY AND NOW THE SURPRISE START, his answer to me why I don't use the computer to replace the order I told him let assume I'm an older person and I do not know how to replace the order so far I have been paying the company over $15,000 in fees in the last 10 years and I'm giving you the business by ordering and paying for a new phone and you want to charge me a @20 dollars extra to give you my business the answer was from Mr. Ryan why you need an I-Phone if you do not know how to use the computer, that's was the answer from the special customer care

what a customer service, I'm so discussed by the t mobile and the service and the way they treat a loyal customers like we are a ***.

Stephen shreim

954-632-5551

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of my family mobile customer care. My Family Mobile needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned my family mobile customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at My Family Mobile.

Had an Experience with My Family Mobile?

Comments

Glendive, Montana, United States #1356837

this has become really bad at first it was fine my mother and I would be able to pay the bill separately now if i want to pay my part i have to pay hers and mine and we live in separate states I moved to Montana, and T mobile doesn't have towers here so they run off AT &T towers so that Means i cant have wifi..... its like they are forcing existing users to separate their lines and pay the initial fee rather then being able to split the cost using the share method ... this is some kinda liberal potshot and it stinks like cat ***