Coverage Area
Style and Design

My family switched to Walmart Family mobile about 2yrs ago.At first it was amazing.

The service was great. I also liked the fact that I could monitor my son's phone use and set restrictions and it all could be done online. Then TracFone bought them.....and everything went to ***. The website its confusing and doesn't let me log in half the time.

The service in my office is poor as all get out; most the time it says "No Service". I couldn't send or receive picture messages after the change. My husband still can't. The only reason my son and I can is because we bought new SIM cards.

Oh and the price of the SIM cards has doubled. They used to be $20-$25 depending on the size you needed. Now it's $50 and comes with one SIM that can be broken down to whatever size you need. It seems the data never resets and when it finally does it is only good for a day or two (even though we stay on wifi a lot).

We pay for 3 lines and I was hoping to keep this service and eventually add my younger two kids but I don't see that happening.

Who thought this merge would be a good idea?Why?

Review about: My Family Mobile Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Service.

Had an Experience with My Family Mobile?

Comments