1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Sep 29

29 days with out a phone. just because the people who work at not helping you do not know a t mobile wal mart family plan is not a track phone!!!!!

Original review posted by user Sep 22

I brought family mobile to replace straight talk.I wish i never did do it.

I have had this phone for 12 days. I was told by the not so smart workers. That my phone needed a sims card after being on hold for over 1 hour. 4 days later i get the chip It is the wrong sims card, once again we are on the phone for over a hour.

by know my phone is 8 days old. 8 days of not having no way to call 911 because my new phone did not work. Once again the not so smart workers tell me i need a sims card, they took all numbers, model, said they mail me another sims card. once again i wait for my new sims card that once again YES they sent me the WRONG sims card.

once again we call the not so smart people who does not speak english very good.after 11 days of not having a phone they tell me to take the phone back to wal mart. and do not turn it off, or i would lose my phone number and my minutes. So by know i am really *** off, I get to walmart, I show them my receipt. I go threw what all the dumb a$$ told me.

than i needed a person to set it up for me. and the guy who was to set up my NEW family mobile ask me what the phne was doing. i told hime i made one call on the junk phone lettiing my friend know it was on. after that a voice was talking the screen was black, icould not turn it off, i could do nothing to it.

I told this young man he was going to be put on hold, 30 minutes of being on hold he hung up and called again. 30 minutes later my phone was turn on this young man called me to see if it was working. I am hard hearing, the phone will not work with my aids, all i hear is my aids ringing. This is what they did do right they gave me my 30 days of phone service.

After my 30 days i am going to take my phone back because it does not work with my hearing aids like they said it would. it don't so why would i want a phone that i can not hear on? i send a lot of texts i can not use *** it will change my text to duck when i said fu## I am not in school!

I do not need a *** of junk to change my words for me.I am going to turn them in to better business bureau.

Review about: My Family Mobile Technical Support.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Affordable.

I didn't like: Rude customer service and my issue is not resolved, Bad customer service available only by phone, Unavailability of call detail, Phone service was not great and customer service sucks, Reliability.

Had an Experience with My Family Mobile?

Comments