I added my daughters phone to my account on sept 20th so all of my 4 lines would be due at the same time.then received a text saying my bill for all lines were due on oct 8th,the original due date of my daughters phone.spoke to a supervisor last week and he said the problem was fixed and not to worry about it.this morning all four lines were off,first time I called spoke to two supervisors and was put on hold repeatedly and the second one hung up on me after I was on the phone for almost an hour.called back the next supervisor said she understood the problem but the computer said that I have to pay to get my phones turned back on even though they screwed up.who pays for a monthly service 12 days early,I had no problem paying ,but I haven’t even used a whole month of service.they just lost a customer that has been loyal for years with 4 phone lines.simply because their employees are clueless on how to problem solve and don’t know anything more than what is on the paper they are trained to read from.at least they can read!!!!

Review about: My Family Mobile Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with My Family Mobile?

Comments