1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The last 3 years with Family Mobile were very pleasant and uneventful but for the last 4 months, my service has been CUT OFF EVERY MONTH!! I setup autopay each month and each month my service gets cut off!

It takes almost an hour to explain to 611 each month, but this turns out to be a total waste of time. I get a text message saying "...I'm successfully enrolled in autopay..." and each month is another LIE! NoService! Each month ?customer service??

tells me I have not paid! Today I was told I needed to "contact my bank because my card didn't work...". I used the SAME CREDIT CARD 10 minutes later!

No Problem! Does anyone know how to get help with Family mobile accounts??!!

Review about: My Family Mobile Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Gift certificate for 5 months real service.

I liked: I never had any problems until about a couple of months ago, Good service but should be able to hit a cancellation button.

I didn't like: Pathetic family mobile service and payment servicing, Talking to c no s over an hour getting no positive results, Billing.

Comments

Same problems here. After years of decent service, now with Tracfone's takeover of MyFamilyMobile, I cannot count on auto-pay working (I have had service cut due to their screw-up on it, not by any problem with my bank card); the text messages I get about being "disenrolled" from autopay are wrong and confusing, and the website is a mess that does not accurately tell me my coming bill, if at all, until past due date.