1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The last 3 years with Family Mobile were very pleasant and uneventful but for the last 4 months, my service has been CUT OFF EVERY MONTH!!I setup autopay each month and each month my service gets cut off!

It takes almost an hour to explain to 611 each month, but this turns out to be a total waste of time. I get a text message saying "...I'm successfully enrolled in autopay..." and each month is another LIE! NoService! Each month ?customer service??

tells me I have not paid! Today I was told I needed to "contact my bank because my card didn't work...". I used the SAME CREDIT CARD 10 minutes later!

No Problem!Does anyone know how to get help with Family mobile accounts??!!

Review about: My Family Mobile Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Gift certificate for 5 months real service.

I liked: I never had any problems until about a couple of months ago, Good service but should be able to hit a cancellation button.

I didn't like: Pathetic family mobile service and payment servicing, Talking to c no s over an hour getting no positive results, Billing.

Had an Experience with My Family Mobile?

Comments

Same problems here. After years of decent service, now with Tracfone's takeover of MyFamilyMobile, I cannot count on auto-pay working (I have had service cut due to their screw-up on it, not by any problem with my bank card); the text messages I get about being "disenrolled" from autopay are wrong and confusing, and the website is a mess that does not accurately tell me my coming bill, if at all, until past due date.