2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

DO NOT BUY WALMART FAMILY MOBILE.YOU WILL BE INSULTED , TREATED WITH DISRESPECT AND DISSATISFIED.

They have migrated their customer service to the same company that handles Trac Phones and Straight Talk phone. I had spent a total of 9 hours on the phone with them and still do not have my issue resolved. I notice on 5/26 that my service kept flipping back and forth to emergency calls no service back to service, I called in trouble shooting twice, wiped my phone called back for a new sim card. Got the new sim card, gave them the IMEI and ICCID numbers and they activated it to a phone I do not have.

I was told that I had to go and buy my own sim card. I went to Walmart to buy one, to my advantage I saw the same Manager that sold me my Walmart Family Mobile phones, there was also a representative from Family mobile there to sign up new clients. I was told by the agents that I did not have a family mobile phone and it is not in their system, when the activated the new sim card they STILL activated it on someone else phone, I kept telling them I do not have a phone that ended in that IMEI. I had brought 2 Walmart Family Mobile phone in March of 2017 from Walmart called in to activated them.

Had perfect service until May 2017. But my phone is not in their system, how can that be? Now Family Mobile is telling me thy only have records of my accounts from 2013. Wow.

I am a Very Dissatisfied customer. I tried to get my phones unlocked call the unlock number was told that I had to call the manufacturer. I know that they cannot unlock your phone. I called them ZTE spoke with an agent that was very respectful and understood I asked for me to contact Family Mobile cand conference the call, the first agent was very rude and hung up on us, the send agent WOW was even ruder and hung up, the 3rd was worse would not listen had a extremely Nasty attitude to were the representative from ZTE asked to speak to the supervisor she placed us on hold and then hung up.

So now I have 2 phones that I purchased in March 2017 that are useless and lost money! If this is the kind of service that Family Mobile is offering then I am going tell the World of their incompetence. Oh I did not mentioned that I am a IT person that work with corporate and government companies troubleshooting their mobile phone issues. So the issue is now I want the 2 phones that I purchase unlocked or replaced do to the incompetence migration.

This migration has cost me the total of 4 new phones and 2 hours lost from work.I am furious!!!!

Review about: My Family Mobile Zte Cell Phone Activation.

I didn't like: Rude customer service and my issue is not resolved.

Had an Experience with My Family Mobile?

Comments