Coverage Area
Style and Design

We signed up for Walmart Family Mobile in 2010/2011 (can't remember if December or January), back when it was actually powered by T-Mobile.Now it's run by tracfone, backed by the company "International Family Mobile".

Since then, complaints are ignored and issues abound. Two months ago (November 2017), even though we were on a single plan with autopay, my husband's phone was paid and mine was not, and thus shut off. The next month, both phones were paid and then the next day my husband's was shut off. When asked WHO ordered it shut off....they couldn't tell me.

Their system didn't say. So we got it turned back on and we verified that both his and my phone would autorenew this month (January 2018). Low and behold, not only are our phones now on two different accounts - of which we cannot access my husband's account - NEITHER of them autorenewed. And now, today, January 17, 2018, I get a notice that I have a voicemail.

But when I attempt to log into my voicemail, I'm told my account isn't recognized. WHAT?! So I call, and the woman won't listen or doesn't understand what I'm saying and she twice attempts to walk me through calling my voicemail and then tries to walk me through setting it up. When I finally explain AGAIN that the problem is that I cannot access my ALREADY ESTABLISHED voicemail, she tells me to turn my phone off, take the battery out, and remove my sim card.

Which - big surprise - didn't work.

And I was told on the phone that I have to call from a different line, as if that is the problem.The customer service is AWFUL.

Review about: My Family Mobile Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: It before walmart sold out to tracfone.

I didn't like: Anything about the current service at all.

Comments