2.0

I had walmart family mobile powered by tmobile.Relocated a year later phone would lose signal frequently.

Finally phone went off line july 31 2017. Tried a master reset did not work. So i went to walmart august 2nd 2 see if i could just purchase a sim card for the phone. The rep in electronics said it would be better to get a new provider and phone which i did.

During the course of all of this money was taken from my account for service for august. No problem since i had signed up for auto pay. But when i called to explain why i needed a refund i got the run around. I swear i never spoke to a person who spoke plain english.

Makes me wonder is this service contracted out overseas. Long story short supposedly i have a refund being issued. I am skeptical because i swear the reps could not understand plain simple english.

I was a fan of no contract phone service.Now i am seriously thinking about getting locked in a contract because this experience has given me a headache and made my blood pressure go up

Review about: My Family Mobile Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with My Family Mobile?

Comments