1.5
Coverage Area

The the prepaid tmobile phone plan itself is a good price and coverage is ok as long as you are not too far outside a city.I would recommend NEVER giving them your debit or bank information for bill pay.

I always paid in store until last month (November 29 2017). I used my debit card to pay for the month of December. All seemed fine until mid December. I got a succesion 4 of incomplete text messages that said : your enrollment in automatic bill pay.

And: your unenrollment in automatic bill pay. I log onto my account online to see what is happening and it appears that I was somehow enrolled in automatic bill pay without my consent. I reverse it and log out. A few days before my bill is due in December, I get 3 new texts that say: your enrollment in automatic bill pay.

I try to go online and see what is happening and the website is unavailable for maintenance. On the 26th, my bank statement shows a charge for walmart for my phone bill. I thought, no big deal, it saves me a trip to the store, i will unenroll later. On the morning of the 28th i check my bank account to see if my paycheck was depoited so i can pay January's rent.

An additional charge of $130 from walmart showed. I called customer service and explained the problem to two different men in India who kept me on hold for 15 minutes each while saying hold on please, still working. At this point, Im panicking at 8 am before the bank is open. Im at the atm withdrawing money from my account in case any other unauthorized charges try to go through.

Im transfered to a woman finally who kept me on hold for 20 mins and kept saying hold on still working. Working on what? I kept asking and she wouldnt answer. She finally said she would refund my account in 3 to 5 business days.

I told her this is unacceptable i need to pay my rent. She told me she would expedite the payment and i would recieve it that day. I went in the bank when it opened to explain what happened. They are charging Walmart family mobile with fraud.

They credited the charge to my account under special circumstances because i needed to pay rent with that money. They also had to cancel my debit card. I have still not received a refund from family mobile. I noticed other reviews saying they had money stolen as well.

TL;DR Walmart family mobile stole money from my bank account.

Customer service is in India, they are not helpful, and they lie.My bank is charging them with fraud.

Comments