1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I recieved notice that my service renewal date will be changed to 6/1/2017 so I called to tell them that it simply was not acceptable to change service dates without ample warning.Two weeks is not ample warning.

I brought the point up about those on disability when I called to complain. Our service date was always the 3rd and my husband is on disability as well. I called them to tell them that my renewal date WILL be on the third or they will lose my money. I spoke with two reps and they said "Oh don't worry ma'am you won't be disconnected just call us if you are." Well this morning I go to call them because of course I was disconnected and not even their customer service line will go through.

I got an error message telling me to pay my bill online, which I would not have been able to do if I didn't have Wi-Fi at my house since my service was shut off. They knew exactly what they were doing when they lied to me. They knew I would either be forced to pay today or go without service, and I have medical issues where its unwise to be left without service and I told them I was leaving for a buisness trip Friday June 2 and needed my phone for GPS. Again "Mary" and "Susan" said "Oh do not worry ma'am you will not be deactivated." On top of their dishonesty the service has been worse.

My phone wont ring but I'll have a voicemail, my phone won't dial out or it takes a good 3 minutes for it to actually dial, slower internet, etc. They don't care. They got their money.

That's ok though, I'll spend my money on their competition.They can kiss my loyalty and money goodbye.

Review about: My Family Mobile Mobile Phone Service.

Had an Experience with My Family Mobile?

Comments

Washington, Connecticut, United States #1338181

What can we do?They changed everyone to an earlier date without reducing the fee for this month.

Imagine how much money they are making for June?Then I have the *** Tmobile phone that makes it hard to change providers.