1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I got a text my renewal date is the 6/8/2017 and it used to be due the 12th.I'm a student and need to space put my bills, rent on 1st and phone mid month, also they used to never cut off the phone after the next day due, used to take 3-5days.

I needed that sometimes waiting for payday. Now rent, phone, electricity, and my car insurance are due first part of month. SCREW WALMART!!! Or whoever owns the company now!!!

I had a problem paying with a WalMart debit card over phone automated service and a customer service rep actually laughed at me when he couldn't help me & only offered to do a payment over phone with an extra fee. I said thanks but no thanks, he laughed & said what else are u going to do? I was pissed!!! I said pay in the *** store!!!

And hung up.I will shop around for better deal, I've been a customer since 2014 because of school but since then new companies have popped up with similar deals, time to switch plans.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with My Family Mobile?

Comments

"since then new companies have popped up with similar deals, time to switch plans."

Beware. I canvassed many of these companies and they were ALL run by TracFone. I went with T-Mobile's new age 55+ plan for the same price, but younger people may have no good option.

Richardson, Texas, United States #1343954

Samething here, and I called asking to get 2 days and they said since they are prepaid they couldnt do anything that I need to pay my bill.

Florissant, Missouri, United States #1338881

Same thing happened to me

Washington, Connecticut, United States #1338179

Yeah, did you notice that the bill is the same amount?They did it to me too.

The exact dates.

Can you imagine how much they are making if every customer is moved four days forward.What a scam.