1.8

We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider.WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is now THREATENING to send us to collection.

I have a 100% pay history with everyone I've ever purchased from! I can't access our old account online to review the bill because IT NO LONGER EXISTS but WALMART threatens me anyway! I called Customer Service and they said that they could only discuss this with my wife? I bought the service, it's on MY credit card, I pay the bill and they won't talk to me to clear this up.

They even have the WRONG NAME on the account!!!!! I've even sent messages to them on their Family Mobile Customer Support FACEBOOK page and can't even get a response there! I have never experienced such an inept organization as WALMART! They are rude, fraudulent, and harassing!!!

They don't even have an email address for Customer Service!!!!????

They don't want you to be able to reach them so they can RIP YOU OFF!Is it time for an Attorney??

Review about: My Family Mobile Account.

Reason of review: Over billing and harassment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Rude threatening harassing inept customer service and billing.

Had an Experience with My Family Mobile?

Comments

Just some insight, I myself was a customer with the middle name and last as when it's purchased they simply put it in wrong.You always owe a bill being when I got a Phn I paid for that and the 10$sim.

So at the end they took there payment and sent a letter stating I owe after porting.

I just told them it was fixed problem solved.Inconvenient YES but Life can BE.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1273790

I got a used data card off walmart.com they don't refund and don't give you a new number I thing it's a scam .

dessip
Duluth, Georgia, United States #1273604

Contact the credit bureaus Equifax Trans Union and Experian.Let them know what has happened and send them documentation of the final bill and you owe them nothing.

Then call the FCC, what their doing is illegal, here is the laws and their # and website.

ihttp://transition.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/numbport.pdfs This one is great!and AGAIN illegal, you have rights has husband and wife and there are laws that protect "her" there are several "Federal" laws that have never been changed over the years and although they sound barbaric they will work nicely for your situation

Lewes, Delaware, United States #1272850

I would contact a lawyer on this.It's crazy.

a friend of mine had the same typ problem.I hate walmart